Hello :)

Hello everyone ^^

Some general information about myself:
I am a student trying to learn coding. I am very interested, but sometimes it might seem I am a very slow learner.
This has to do with that I sometimes need to be explained some more information in the beginning the ins-and-outs of things, but once I have a good basis, I can usually just glide through information easily and understand many various things.

But it’s often the difficulty of me bumping into problems from the start.

I joined this forum in the hope of getting a better basis for coding (not only php, but also other programming languages, like JavaScript)
I see many helpful members already after going through this website and I have already been helped when I was just a guest :slight_smile:
So my experience so far is great here ^^

Thank you for reading and I hope to keep on experiencing many new great responses and helpful tips/advice.

Welcome to the Forum…

I’m not an expert PHP Coder by any means, I’m a .net programmer. But a lot of programming concepts translate. I learn PHP by helping others with a language I don’t even know :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Topcoder x3

That is nice to know :slight_smile:
I probably have a couple of PHP questions, so I hope to see you more around in that case :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks,

I visit the forums once a day or so and randomly answer 2 or 3 unanswered topics… Using the “Show Unanswered Topics” link on the top. If one of your topics are unanswered and it catches my eye you might :stuck_out_tongue:

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service