get_post_meta issue

Hi!

I’m new to php and was assigned some code to fix within a Wordpress theme, but I cannot figure it out for anything. The code is for the home page of a custom theme and it is supposed to pull the most recent blog posts and put them in a 3x2 grid at the top of the page.

Here’s the page in question (sorry, i’m new so cant post links:)
http://test.j2webproduction.com/test/

and here’s the code from the index.php file (I believe that’s where the problem lies)

[php]<?php get_header(); ?>

<?php global $woo_options; ?> <?php if ( $woo_options['woo_featured_disable'] <> "true" ) include( TEMPLATEPATH . '/includes/featured.php'); ?> <?php $t = array(); $t[2] = "A"; $t[5] = "B"; query_posts('post_type=infobox&order=ASC&posts_per_page=20&meta_value=false'); if (have_posts()) : $a = array(0,1,3,4); $i = 0; while (have_posts()) : the_post(); $m = ""; $m .= "
"; $m .= "ID, 'mini_readmore', $single = true)."\">ID, 'mini', $single = true)."\" alt=\"\" class=\"home-icon\">"; $m .= "
"; $m .= "

ID, 'mini_readmore', $single = true)."\">".get_the_title()."

"; $m .= "

".get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mini_excerpt', true)."

"; $m .= "ID, 'mini_readmore', $single = true)."\" class=\"btn\">"; $m .= "Read More"; $m .= "
"; $m .= "
"; $t[$a[$i++]] = $m; endwhile; endif; $t[2] = $t[0]; $t[3] = $t[0]; $t[4] = $t[0]; $t[5] = $t[0];[/php] *Note, I cut the code off about halfway through the file so as not to post the irrelevant parts This code for some reason will not pull the latest blog posts and put them in the 3x2 grid, except for the first two items, and I have no idea why. I believe the problem is within the get_post_meta function, but my knowledge is too sparse to debug it. Can anyone help? I would be very gracious :)
Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service