gallery code not working...

new to this php stuff so i may be trying to do something outside of php witout realising it…

i have my index.php set up… its calling all the individual pages as i want it to…
UNTILL…
i call up a page that uses its own script to call up a header file, a main file, and a links file.

no matter what i do i cannot get this to work properly… i have even set this up as a simple page 1 page 2 page 3 set up so that i can try to figure it out…

if you look here… http://www.nesthead.com/php you will see what i mean… p1 is displayed as the main page, if you click p2 it will load page two as expected… page three is my problem… i asked it to call page 1 as the header file, then a file from a subdirectroy as the main page, and then the bottom as a bottom page… i want this to contain a link to change the pages… that are called as the main file…

anyone any ideas if i should be using php?? or if i am going about this in the right way??

tom

How about showing the code for the INDEX page, P1, p2, and P3. (The simple version that you have a link to)

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service