Form handling

Hi Guys,

Instead of having a form that scrolls for ages i have a form with 3 pages how do i pass on the data from one page to another. Form pages are index, page 1, page 2 i am not sure how to handle checkbox values as i use multi check box code

index page.

Blockquote

index page

<form name="Form1" method="post" action="page1.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1" <div id="wb_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:10px;top:15px;width:262px;height:15px;z-index:0;" Name

<input type=“text” id=“Editbox1” style=“position:absolute;left:10px;top:45px;width:252px;height:16px;z-index:1;” name=“name” value="" spellcheck=“false” placeholder=“Name”

<input type=“submit” id=“Button1” name=“submit” value=“Submit” style=“position:absolute;left:56px;top:143px;width:96px;height:25px;z-index:2;”

page 1

Blockquote

<div id="wb_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:12px;top:14px;width:945px;height:636px;z-index:4;" <form name="Form1" method="post" action="page2.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1" <div id="wb_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:10px;top:15px;width:262px;height:15px;z-index:0;" Instant Nails <input type="submit" id="Button1" name="submit" value="Submit" style="position:absolute;left:20px;top:143px;width:96px;height:25px;z-index:1;" <div id="wb_Checkbox2" style="position:absolute;left:20px;top:60px;width:27px;height:26px;z-index:2;" <input type="checkbox" id="Checkbox2" name="lang[]" value="1::::1.20::Instant Nails Grab Adhesive" style="position:absolute;left:0;top:0;" <input type="number" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:90px;top:60px;width:65px;height:16px;z-index:3;" name="qnty[]" value="" spellcheck="false" placeholder="amount" </form </div

page 2

Blockquote

<div id="wb_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:12px;top:14px;width:945px;height:636px;z-index:2;" <form name="Form1" method="post" action="code.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="Form1" <div id="wb_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:10px;top:15px;width:262px;height:15px;z-index:0;" Thank you please submit your order <input type="submit" id="Button1" name="submit" value="Submit" style="position:absolute;left:20px;top:143px;width:96px;height:25px;z-index:1;"

thanks

Whatever forum you copy/pasted your code from onto this forum, stripped off the end of every line. Also, using a Blockquote when posting code will cause the forum software to change all the quotes to curly/smart-quotes, making any example posted in a reply worthless. How about editing your post above and post your original code using bbocde [code]...[/code] tags.

Why do you think you will have a long form? What type of values will the user be entering/selecting on the form? How many total form fields will there be?

Edit: I’m going to guess this is the same/similar problem to this existing thread - Multi Pages Submit which you already received an answer to on what method you would use to pass data from one page to another.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service