Footer is being cut off from site.

I am having some issues with a new website that I am creating. I am fairly new to php, so there may be a simple solution. The way I have setup the site there is a header.html that contains the header and menu, and a footer.html that contains the sidebar and footer. Every page has the php include function to include these pages in their respective spots before and after the body of the page. The problem I’m having is that the footer.html is not showing up at all, the header shows up fine though. I have tried everything I can think of, but it just seems not to work. I have included the code for the three files below. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

index.php

[code]<?php
require_once (’./includes/config.inc.php’);
$page_title = ‘Habitat | Counter Strike: Source Online Community’;
include (’./includes/header.html’);
?>

welcome to habitat, a cs: source community

BODY REMOVED

<?php include ('./includes/footer.html'); ?>[/code]

footer.html

</div> <div id="sidebar"> <ul> <li> <p><center> <?php if (isset($_SESSION['user_id']) AND (substr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], -10) != 'logout.php')) { echo 'welcome, {$_SESSION["'user_name'"]}<br /><a href="logout.php">LOG OUT</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="change_password.php">CHANGE PASSWORD</a><br />'; } else { echo '<center><h2 class="title">log in to your account.</h2><br /><br /><br /> <form action="login.php" method="post"> <fieldset> <font size="-2" color="#999999">username</font><br /> <input name="user_name" type="text" size="30" maxlength="20" value="<?php if (isset($_POST['user_name'])) echo $_POST['user_name']; ?>" /><br /> <font size="-2" color="#999999"> <input name="pass" type="password" size="30" maxlength="20" /><br /> <font size="-2" color="#999999"><a href="register.php">REGISTER</a> | <a href="forgot_pass.php">PASSWORD?</a></font><br /> <input name="submit" type="image" src="images/login.png" /><br /> <input type="hidden" name="submitted" value="TRUE" /> </fieldset> </form></center> '; } include ('./footer_nologin.html'); ?>

footer_nologin.html

[code]

• January 2008

S M T W T F S
    « Dec   Feb »
      1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30  

• <?php ob_end_flush(); ?>[/code]

Problem Solved. Disregard. It ended up being an out of place quotation mark. and lack of ?>.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service