Entrepreneur in New York

Hi everyone,

We are 2 young French Entrepreneur in New York, graduated with a double-Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Marketing.

We are determined to create a website to connect the sport community together and we are looking for a technical co-founder to join our team and partner with us to create an awesome website.

We are interesting in music, sports and always learning new stuff (very soon learning coding).

From a technical standpoint, the perfect fit would be someone who knows HTML, Javascript, CSS, JQuery. You would have the choice between PHP, Ruby, etc. Knowledge of mobile development, responsive design and lean start up methods (or scrum) would be AWESOME!

If you have any suggestions and know somebody who can be a fit, fell free to contact me.

Thanks everyone!

Tamelie

I would be interested in this. It’s a shame you did not fully complete your profile.

Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] . My résumé is available at http://www.sebrenauld.co.uk/en/resume . Also, I will be in NY this week-end, if that’s any help.

P.S: je suis aussi francais! Un point positif de plus!

Kind regards,

Seb.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service