Encoded PHP - Urgent Help

hello,

i’ve purchased PHP script, i want to edit it and customize it for my needs but i cant.

the author encoded the source code like this :

[code]<?php @Zend;
3272;
/* ٌ!This is not a text file!قي */
print “n”;
print “n”;
print “

Zend Optimizer not installed

”;
print “

This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite

n”;
print “

In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.

n”;
print "

What is the Zend Optimizer?

";
print <<<EOM

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.

The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.

EOM; print "n"; exit(); ?>

2003120701 1 3243 15221 x?
ں2ف?دڈإاثرJ,^ّ‍أ)ZLl?ك?گ­ب??آِ?ف?(زh?غ?1»3??YeGQ‏?D?b)ژگc¤pة!ته?r@تإٹr B?!،ہ)?؛k؛ھ««»gآea?v?~فُ©Wك?ھ؛z­ّے"eي?ْ#?h&??؟?k%?سF¦©?a+j?َ?؟ٍ?­_ق‎ةq^لr?M?wO)???e.?J6zًـy"0??j)melي?k?H­,
?-ًِ?ٍxچpة?fتhT?X.?1?h?«سل??‎?ء?ّp0??®A?$?qnيgأC°??2-y^?Oڈ??5J?0?s!ٍh‍خ&?Ivt°»?­QL4ؤ?;کء?ڑHّklm2??حِق?‍p, 6Tَ|? ?آ1+‏ ئڈV?ظ:ےكھه??~?+??­V&:C7w¬?­?إa???>eش?xZٌa?.??·¶?[?K?ْ7wھOUgج|T??ه6َa+¶?ي‍?Uـژك?jj-ضV+ثحص<ح/O1!XٍF&]eىwAQ+%?8P ?ئذ?@?MHChإاے=¬iK (tc?«لءءn;?g ض ڑےPہ?D6?ر?f6??ي؛هJ[بPMحI‍F<&#t[ب@?صچ8؛±?ر?‍GگنN2?µU»z]?
Q؛%zc<??w<?F#5=ل3 7???تى??Bz>[
«ر??+Dک dرzک +±ددb??9?>Nپ?X{'ے^¬ٹء$ہھٍة?ْ?¬Bgb°2xع?I°Eد?ا-PC*e?|@ٌ ??چ>h?B?r2کa?‌?g?:???ھريF?]??ھر?1T?‎ه ع‍µ@ y???1R?w0??7ڈ?I%‌ڑ@M<UH??ـ[?ھ?©$???HصؤR?jذw1ص°دg?T]??؟¶5©?آ¬جvit/وz+»?َv?ء??jt??­ح2ٍjي;ُص5
¬mىPXkآc?Fa?7ًح8??­?ٌ?¦?9»
{؛H
??’0s?/PKgث?­µ?T[ktط??t?­5?w?xHKnہءظ=nc?،!?oEcيe?خxV!Bkع?»QXبہح2?kي;ه?فn¦Lc©q[!f ڑ؟=9W‍ْمT0آت¤گ?ىّف?lFTb}?ص#ٌ?DDie"پ¶ژ'G??ٍ ?_پصّ(??7د?ة1s?وظ?Cنu?)yغ4غ>?/?HAO??)E#إhKi?1؛;‍fظ?P"vسَؤSْ°?E(?ھ?،ثم??ّ?-#زوqِ^V$U?‏کP<&?غn?ںٹ?و­ل?L?oR،تَ?ىزح3K
?F·؛aA?ك6?F?؛f?.+d?ز?«oر?ہ‏ّلشY](اپ#ژC’`Le0#Laكطف«ً0?ا©2eم@|
ْb)ئ&&?blت?O06?icX?ہ?V!k?Hٌ،کعئ?ح7?tً±{h&¬µO(‍Q-µ

<?>?y?8?3mلrء‍?ًYT???¦?>??ض??ش‍«)?(­ة'ثً?§‌|ء?a#_h|زءL?ّxّ4ة?!p6¶®گٌ?>ئ؟-?/?«d@A^?dظهي« $گcدک+/?`rj)ئ$&?bLذeح?I,ؤuئ¤جD%cٹU?aش ???ْ®چ2©?*ث?I؟ث@i?© 6?mnW?ذZ®?~h°ي&K?*°?NU`ش?ھ ±+UپI-UQ?ڈe?8G?lعU??'L?ژ°=؛?0Ge[e·+4XJ???>OپةRBِفBFحBچ]B&5!¦TزBp&mJمuBَ?/ڈ?ک?ثYہ<%ؤ??@???Bجbق&ؤ?[?y]?)Sپ?OeّZخ¤U?yR?1?غTؤ:جروِ+?CشDّYBى?آ?ؤ`??

?ETX?©°?Va?Pa®?ہپ3i?i§>=ةْbلR¤2!ہ
Zٌ?? ثEX¶ °ى?،ڈe
µKNd»?تپ ضkT;ت¬d§°ك5aيVڈأ
?ژڈىٌ?قذ?;ِ°Q6?M?Yoo|<ڑ]جے??=?»d?ر?avqف-‌ا/ث?خ!??؛mں/صثَ‌~lط|ڈ9XبدڈH?أآ?^ِ?A?و{Fرھ=م?ز?ٌ??S¤ىEa­‌ٍ5@ھSَ?كر©p??»Nib?_ظ0^كOـ??x‏‌تيx‎e?يvx+nأڈرمژو?نء«6"?+رWر1n?¦ظA¶7??7?M{w'مأs‏?«}?صں!???ٹص؟gOa­?VOc?Vة_YـWl?2گ¤?دgد­خg«=D?¶?~T/|]?»lCsjآJيwپَnkX??mغ.ع?ت°®َ7sص?خU?ط
ك+Rأ"!م8m???ظيقm?،لdi}‍چ?ژ؟h?xخ‏x¶??ژےِ?#N?ُs?d‎¬3j ;h=µ@·y??ل???·?©}???<sSغ?$h«?cs§??tُ?Vه?ج?گ<ك p?AD?؟)?‌?ئIP[q?+et?ًں·?F????P?]م)± ¶­!?‎&eپ®ِ??wْ??¶6o89GY?ض?‎­~د??0؟Yل?Tَ?B??FT??SحُYى???ِ~? Wآ[ةًإ?.»ث?/اe?Z~x9ٌٍI?&44ًٹ%ٹق?°5V¬تء?yڈYnع?k چµ]??ذqPپچM??)Kge¤?ي$Eك؛s?خAظeىعكiّTٌe??صp=qيQb?ك?%kخW?S?‏e?َ/ڑCR&?ِّ?vژ2ك±wlMج?¦ $ج??®Rض $?¶aZ]ظ??ش4±?G??ل?Yoففز9Jc??§?خ ?:?µr<9?ہىBc?ئ??i&¦?R??4?ئe?ُعڑئeb??µ???ّطاµآh3ْ?د ·ق?z 4-¤?فكةإج¦m9?-L?ہ$1???خ?Nص??ٍ?شDم?غ?#kwء?ط? ?=iچ 0hر_?ز_0َe&Lً(A)lکx?4طزW‎?VHlـ?U?Noموخf‎????لرظقغ?®؟صكخ ?4 و)?ء؛3yز< ?YQ?(عٹ?.??&J*??Ne?أVP;?؛±??q~?P? BهqجB?8ک5??ذک(إ1رھL9·??ذ؛D)ضe%??Xyئ?An?~?^ا§?َإطچ?bLثْ??h1&?©~8<?|?zں‎َ?ں‎مo?W{?ژ/¤‍Jغر‌nd?ُW?ر3}^‎V>ُL_?ل?­,?،ٌ؛GG?ٹZثy??ط.?.???ٹ·ta?مضڈ?b<XBقة¦?ء?لt8eO¦?ژ?(KFں-?R>[ع?فرp+_&?ضRRفَنf]®fٍy??ض3ر?]aئ?ظطR»«Xu?}­©ٌe?؟???n58پ?پص?ـ‍??خ_Vض!?&p?@1?V???&Q8@??سA??>8G؟Kj‍ح,??3?ضh??هي{ذق?x?ضEoوKp??Tc?y?8$xo???e?َ?i??6*Q§§?eL-مQpC?ٹWقـF??-ں?يً}PطBم·?غں)و6=؟Te»_صtC?‏ص???"Y ژ§ظؤ؟X!ک?¬?s+o?5¶ت??ؤµ?u?‎?8ِW·(نِG?خK¦ ?"ذط?دxzع~ڑI±????مظإZ1 ?En؟¦(~?ءaR،0?·ee?;>‍M??ٌh?؛F¤0°وض Eأ?ـ)رئFY‎?O5؟???J±??Mَث E?pہ‌?G?أف‍;O¤پxeع‏¦ پr@kگJ!غچئa?3?ي’اـ?r?i?®?4?ظ7ٹ
ه!?Mہ.U???R;ژ§?B*nتكw?ر?لںme[/code]

in each file it says encoded by Zend encoder.

i tried zend optimizer its just run the files and its Not going to decode it.

Can you please help me.

Thanks in Advance,

with php it’s the same as with any other application. if ur not the holder of the copyright, or the holder has given u the right to do so, u are simply not allowed to edit it.

if u haven’t purchased the right to edit it, ur not alowd and it’s the good right of the author to make u unable to edit it.

if i’m wrong and u have purchased the right to edit it, just contact the author about an unencypted version.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service