DRAFT project help

I am tryin to make a mock draft for a guy with a Football website. The example he showed me included alot of javascript. I am trying to do it all in php. The only thing I am missing for this project is a script that will execute a timer to allow whoevers turn it is to select which player they want to choose. I already have the script to move chosen player from my players table to my teams table. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to set the order and only allow the team whos turn it is to select a player. Any help is surely appreciated. TY in advance

certainly using Javascript as a timer would be the best choice to use, I believe it may be your only choice to show an UPDATED timer.

I suppose as an alternative you could create an image (gif) that is animated showing a count down timer and use a meta tag to redirect if the time has elapsed (i.e. a 10 second gif animation)

Then you set the meta tag redirect to the same time as the animated timer.

You could also look into Flash. This is what I have used in the past for timers and other such animations.

Problem is it is expensive to get a copy if you don’t already have a copy so this more than likely won’t be an option for you, but just incase I figured I would throw it out there.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service