Disabling the REFRESH BUTTON? HMMmmm?

I have a page: customize.php

The page has two submit buttons using CSS to give them an image.

[code]

[/code]

At the top of the page. I have an IF STATEMENT that will determine which BUTTON has been clicked on.

If the “AddToCart” button has been clicked > The information is sent to the Shopping cart and and page is redirected to cart.php using “header function”

When the user clicks on the “PriceUpdate” button the page will recalculate the total price based on the selections from the POST variable…

PROBLEM IS: Once the user clicks the “PriceUpdate” button - if they click on the refresh button on their browser window. A warning ALWAYS comes up saying:
" The page can not be refreshed without resending the information. Click Retry to send the information again, or click Cancel to return to the page you were trying to view. "

How can I make is so this message will not occur
-OR- Bypass this message
-OR- Just make it so that the Refresh button on the browser does not do anything if clicked.

If anyone knows anything about this let me know.

OR if you know of another way I should be doing things.

Thanks All.

Bri

The has a good reason to be there:
if the user hits refresh he would send the data of the las “Update Price” again, and loose all changes he made.

I would leave that massage being there, although there are possibilities to get around (e.g. save the posted data in a session and redirect with a location header)

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service