Constant IN_PHPBB already defined error - please help

Hi

when a user logs in from the login area on the page they get this error below… I know it is defining the constant twice… from both the functions.inc.php flie and the login.php file… can anybody offer a solution

Thanks

Jolac

Notice: :oops: in /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php:4) in /var/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 182

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php:4) in /var/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 183

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php:4) in /var/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 182

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php:4) in /var/www/html/includes/sessions.php on line 183

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/includes/functions.inc.php:4) in /var/www/html/login.php on line 78

I would suggest you go back to the site where you down loaded the script and ask there. They will have a greater understanding of the problem and the code involoved. all in all this will save you and us time.

This is a site for the development of scripts not customer service for a particular script. Please note number 7 of the posting guidelines ( http://www.phphelp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2564 )

Good luck and if you choose to write your own script… Please come back. We do want to help.

Hi

Thanks for the reply… as far as I know the scripts are original with some phpbb code included to make them function in tandem… but sorry if I posted to the wrong forum.

best regards

Jolac

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service