Codeignitor help

i’m working with codeignitor 3.16 and found a tutorial how to setup how to login with linkedin and twitter in codeignitor and the file names are the same and go in the same directory so i wanna know how to make it so they can login with twitter or linkedin…

codeigniter-login-with-twitter

codeigniter-linkedin-login

the problem is for each of those they each got a file called User_ authentication.php and they go in the same directory CodeIgniter\application\views\user_authentication\ so i need to know how to make it so they can login with either of those

i have the code i can paste if u need to see it but it’s kinda big…

Thanks Snoop

Are the files different?

Are there OTHER files besides that ‘common’ file name for each ‘brand’ of social media?

yeah they are there both named User_authentication.php and they both go in the CodeIgniter\application\libraries directory.

Linkedin

Application
config
autoload.php
linkedin.php

Controllers
User_authencation.php

libraries
linkedin-oauth-client.php

models
user.php

views
User_authencation
index.php

assets
css
images

twitter

Application
config
autoload.php

Controllers
User_authencation.php

libraries
twitter-oauth-php-codexworld

models
user.php

views
.htaccess

assets
css
images

thats the file and folder layout any ideas?

Thanks Snoop

Are they different or the same file?

What is the difference between them?

https://pastebin.com/Urpy9L9e Linkedin Login

https://pastebin.com/d4tySwCZ Twitter Login

sorrry bur there kinda big files to paste in here but if u want i will

I was asking YOU to diff them… and see if they are the same file(s) or if they have unique code in each…

And at first glance… they do.

I guess I’m still not clear on the problem? Do each ‘brand’ of files stay in their own directory? (keeping thing somewhat modular?)

If not… change the name on one… and update all file paths to the new re-named file.

Sorry whispers i understand ya now lol yeah each file does have unique code in each file… no both files are suppose to be in the codeignitor/application/controllers directory but the files names are the same which is User_authentication.php and i’d like to make it so anyone can login with twitter, facebook, google, ect… i think i’m gonna try to combine them into one file lol… i hope the explains it better…

Thanks Snoop

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service