Changed something in an Admin Panel and don't know what

Hey, Ya’ll

Thanks for taking a look at my post - any help is GREATLY appreciated - Need to get this taken care of asp.

I have access to a Photo Post admin (PHP gallery)
I’ve changed something in the Admin area that has taken the entire site down.
I think that its something simple, because nothing was intentionally changed, I must have hit the space bar or something.

The page was working, now I have error messages:

[code]Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/.kripplecreek/james89483/irn-bru-usa.com/photopost/header-inc.php on line 64

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.kripplecreek/james89483/irn-bru-usa.com/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.kripplecreek/james89483/irn-bru-usa.com/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘./global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.kripplecreek/james89483/irn-bru-usa.com/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65[/code]

No files have been deleted or added, so I’m assuming that it was a clumsy mistake-

This is the code for line 64, 65, and 66. I tried changing ‘./global.php’ to several things but, still now change :frowning:

whats tha value of $vbpath?

[php]…
echo($vbpath);
chdir($vbpath);
require("./global.php");
unset($date);
…[/php]

I have no idea :oops:

thats why i provided the code.

put the line “echo($vbpath);” in ur script and tell us what is displayed when u relod it.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service