Cart page not producing any html

Since this forum has been so helpful I thought I’d try again. :-?

I have a cart page that is persistent and uses cookies that are stored in the database. When I click on the submit button on my product page I get this source code:

A blank page!

Here is the form tag on the products page:

">

And here is the CART.PHP file:

[php]<?php
include("…/…/Connections/db_login.php");

switch($_GET["action"]):
case "add_item":
AddItem($_GET["ID"], $_GET["SIZE"], $_GET["OPT"], $_GET["QTY"]);
ShowCart();
break;
case "update_item":
UpdateItem($_GET["ID"], $_GET["QTY"]);
ShowCart();
break;
case "remove_item":
RemoveItem($_GET["ID"]);
ShowCart();
break;
default:
ShowCart();
endswitch;

function AddItem($id, $size, $options, $quantity)
{
// Will check whether or not this item
// already exists in the cart table.
// If it does, the UpdateItem function
// will be called instead
global $hostname_db_products, $username_db_products, $password_db_products, $database_db_products;
// Get a connection to the database
$cxn = @ConnectToDb($hostname_db_products, $username_db_products, $password_db_products, $database_db_products);
// Check if this item already exists in the users cart table
$result = mysql_query(“select count(*) from ORDERS where COOKIEID = '” . GetCartId() . “’ and ITEMID = $id and SIZE = $size and OPTIONS = $options”);
$row = mysql_fetch_row($result);
$numRows = $row[0];
if($numRows == 0)
{
// This item doesn’t exist in the users cart,
// we will add it with an insert query
@mysql_query(“insert into ORDERS(COOKIEID, ITEMID, PRODID, SIZE, OPTIONS, QUANTITY, PRICE, LASTDATEACCESS) values(’” . GetCartId() . “’, $itemid, ,$prodid, $size, $options, $quantity, $price, $date)”);
}
else
{
// This item already exists in the users cart,
// we will update it instead
UpdateItem($id, $qty);
}
}
function UpdateItem($id, $qty)
{
// Updates the quantity of an item in the users cart.
// If the qutnaity is zero, then RemoveItem will be
// called instead
global $hostname_db_products, $username_db_products, $password_db_products, $database_db_products;
$cxn = @ConnectToDb($hostname_db_products, $username_db_products, $password_db_products, $database_db_products);
if($QUANTITY == 0)
{
// Remove the item from the users cart
RemoveItem($id);
}
else
{
mysql_query(“update ORDERS set QUANTITY = $quantity where COOKIEID = '” . GetCartId() . “’ and ID = $id and SIZE = $size and OPTIONS = $options”);
}
}
function RemoveItem($id)
{
// Uses an SQL delete statement to remove an item from
// the users cart
mysql_query(“delete from ORDERS where COOKIEID = '” . GetCartId() . “’ and ID = $id”);
}
function ShowCart()
{
// Gets each item from the cart table and display them in
// a tabulated format, as well as a final total for the cart
$totalCost = 0;
$result = mysql_query(“select PRODID, SIZE, OPTIONS, QUANTITY, PRICE from ORDERS where COOKIEID = '” . GetCartId() . “’ order by items.itemName asc”) or die(mysql_error());
?>

Your Shopping Cart

Your Shopping Cart

Delete Item?
Picture Name
Size
Options
Quantity
Price
<?php echo $row["PRODID"]; ?> <?php echo $row["SIZE"]; ?> <?php echo $row["OPTIONS"]; ?> " onChange="UpdateQty(this)"> <?php for($i = 1; $i <= 20; $i++) { echo "" . $i . ""; } ?> $<?php echo number_format($row["itemPrice"], 2, ".", ","); ?>
        Total: $<?php echo number_format($totalCost, 2, ".", ","); ?>

<?php } ?>[/php]

This is the last page I need working to get my cart functioning and I have been pulling my hair out trying to get it to work.

Any ideas?

OK so what is the problem? that you are getting a blank page? what should you be getting instead? What have you done to find out where the problem is and what have you tried to correct the problem?

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service