cart help in PHP

I am looking forward to post the selected product in to the cart , Its happening but , but he selected option is not posted instead the first element is posted again. I have got different sizes of the product , and the price is dynamically generated once the desired size is selected. But the selected option is not getting it the cart instead the first element is going . please refer to the codes below :

1. Product.php
    [php]
<?php //error reporting error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors','1'); ?> <?php // Checking to see the url variable is set and that it exists in the database if(isset($_GET['id'],$_GET['subcategory'])){ $id=$_GET['id']; //$category=$_GET['category']; $subcategory=$_GET['subcategory']; $dynamicList=""; $dynamicProduct=""; $stockCount=""; include "scripts/connect_to_mysql.php"; $sql=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM newproducts WHERE id='$id' LIMIT 1"); $sql1=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM newproducts WHERE subcategory='$subcategory'"); $productCount=mysql_num_rows($sql); $productCount1=mysql_num_rows($sql1); if($productCount1>0){ $i=0; while($row=mysql_fetch_array($sql1)){ $id=$row["id"]; $size=$row["size"]; $price_retail=$row["price_retail"]; $dynamicList.=''.$size.''; } $i++; }else{ echo 'We have got nothing'; } $productCount=mysql_num_rows($sql); if($productCount>0){ //get all the product details while($row=mysql_fetch_array($sql)){ $id=$row["id"]; $subcategory=$row["subcategory"]; $details=$row["details"]; $dynamicProduct=' Product Title:'.$subcategory.'
Details:'.$details.'

'; } }else{ echo "No product Available with that ID"; exit(); } }else{ echo "No product Available with that ID"; exit(); } mysql_close(); ?>
				</table>

[/php]

2.Cart.php
[php]

<?php session_start();//start session //error reporting error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors','1'); //connecting to database include "scripts/connect_to_mysql.php"; ?> <?php if(isset($_POST['pid'])){ $pid=$_POST['pid']; $size=$_POST['productSize']; $wasFound=false; $i=0; //if cart session variable is not set or array is empty if(!isset($_SESSION["cart_array"])|| count($_SESSION["cart_array"])<1){ $_SESSION["cart_array"]=array(1=>array("item_id" =>$pid,"size"=>$size,"quantity" =>1)); }else{ //run if the cart has at least one item in it foreach($_SESSION["cart_array"] as $each_item){ $i++; while(list($key,$value)=each($each_item)){ if ($key == "item_id"&&"size" && $value == $pid&&$size) { //that items is in cart already so lets adjust array_splice($_SESSION["cart_array"], $i-1, 1, array(array("item_id" => $pid, "size" => $size, "quantity" => $each_item['quantity'] + 1))); $wasFound=true; } } } if($wasFound==false){ //array_push($_SESSION["cart_array"],array("item_id" =>$pid,"quantity" =>1)); array_push($_SESSION["cart_array"], array("item_id" => $pid,"size" => $size, "quantity" => 1)); } } header("location:cart.php"); exit(); } ?> <?php //Render the cart for the user to view //mysql query to get the product details $cartOutput=""; $cartTotal=""; if(!isset($_SESSION["cart_array"]) || count($_SESSION["cart_array"])<1){ $cartOutput="

Your Shopping cart is empty

"; }else{ $i=0; foreach($_SESSION["cart_array"]as $each_item){ $item_id=$each_item['item_id']; $sql=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM newproducts WHERE id='$item_id' LIMIT 1"); while($row=mysql_fetch_array($sql)){ $subcategory=$row["subcategory"]; $details=$row["details"]; $category=$row["category"]; $price=$row["price_retail"]; $size=$row["size"]; } $priceTotal=$price*$each_item['quantity']; $cartTotal=$priceTotal+$cartTotal; //Dynamic table row assembly $cartOutput.='

'; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $cartOutput.=''; $i++; } } ?> Your Cart
Look for more products
			<br/><br/>
			<table border="1" cellpadding="6" width="100%">
				<tr>
					<td width="18%">Product</td>
					<td width="37%">Product Description</td>
					<td width="10%">Selected Size</td>
					<td width="10%">Price Per Unit</td>
					<td width="9%">Quantity</td>
					<td width="7%">Total</td>
					<td width="9%">Remove</td>
				</tr>