Can you help please

Is it possible, and how, to do the following -
on a PHP page have a central box into which visitors call a calendar page for each month in HTML (i.e. january.html, february.html etc). I can see how to include one page (using include) and I can get that to work but I want visitors to click on a link at the top of the page to bring up the appropriate page for each month.
I am sure the answer is easy but can you point me in the right direction please

Thanks in advance

Do you mean how to form the link or how to include the appropriate month?

I have partially solved my problem by creating a PHP page for each month that calls a header (which includes the the months and their links to other pages), contains the grid for each month in HTML that I can fill in with data for each day, and a footer. This has given me an answer (you can see the result at http://www.bisc.krakow.pl/calendar) but I wondered if there is a more elegant solution? I.e. is there a way to call the appropriate calendar grid into position between the basic header and footer ?

I think I would have a link to NEXT and PREVIOUS and in the links just point to the appropriate month.

Or even better, have a drop down box, and when selected the appropriate month, that particular calendar would come up.