Asking for feedback on a PHP Security Scanner

Yo what’s up everyone! My team & I (ahaha D12 + Eminem moment fr) have recently finished working on a project that has cost me a lot of hours of sleep OTL and we’re kinda wondering if you lot would be willing to help us out and test it? We really wanna make it a tool that everyone (beginners especially) could use so we would really appreciate your feedback!

It’s free (obviously) cause it’s lowkey in beta. If you have time, please give it a shot!

It’s what it says on the tin: a PHP vulnerability scanner. Atm it detects SQL injections, XSS, command injections, and other pesky lil things.

We’d really love to get unbiased constructive criticism so if you’d be so kind, here’s the link.

Cheers!

Great news! You asked - we delivered! When we first started, scanning your project required you to click the Scan button and upload your code. You could package your project and upload it as one archive file, or upload up to 15 individual PHP files.

Our users asked us to add integrations with GitHub and GitLab to allow automated secure code checks to your CI/CD pipeline. Voila - now you can connect PHP Secure to your repository and run automated scans directly in your workflow!

Adding secure code checks to your existing workflow is easy. We have included all the step-by-step instructions to make it simple. Just follow the instructions carefully to set it up without a hitch.

Once connected, every time it is deployed, PHP Secure will check your project for vulnerabilities. Whenever new vulnerabilities are found, you’ll be notified. You can view your scan results in your PHP Secure account.

Keep your applications secure and prevent deployment of vulnerable applications or components (registries) by adding PHP Secure to the build as a step in the pipeline.

What do you think of this new feature?

We strive to be on the cutting edge and offer you a superior product for years to come! Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
unnamed

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service