Url forwarding with php

I thought it was hard but it’s not hard I guess I’ll slowly switch to PDO
The website you recommend is very useful, thank you

Nice! That way, you can keep the quotes and the prices do not change. One thing users or in this case, customers, do not like is being quoted one price and then the total being raised later. so, that is a good way to handle your quotes.

I’m just using the code above for the page that the admin will see

I use the following code for the page where the manager and reseller will see

$groups = array("1","2");
if(!empty($_SESSION['user_group_uye'])){
    $group = $_SESSION['user_group_uye'];
    }else{
      $group = "";
    }
if(!in_array($group, $groups, false)){
echo "Administrator or Reseller Login Required";
exit;
}

The explanation is very important, I was informed, thank you very much

Prices change due to changes in local currency exchange rates, as products are imported and in USD
However, prices do not change when the quote is produced in USD or EURO currency. Only changes in the local currency
Produced offer the possibility to change the currency of the quoted prices available
Example: We created a quote to the customer in USD currency, This is possible when the customer later wants to convert this quote to their local currency.
This is useful for us

New video

Wow, I am impressed on all the work on your site. It appears to be a large site with a lot of data being handled. I hope you back it up often! Ha!

Backup video
I have very little knowledge of PHP
Other coding languages, i don’t know at all

With the help of the forums, I’m trying to do something by trial and error
I couldn’t do anything without your help

What we do is simple, amateurish

Well, I must say that you seem to have thought of everything with the backup system. I did not study it in detail, but, it looks very thorough! You keep saying you are amateurish, but, I might disagree!
Again, nice going!

Thank you for your compliment but I’m really an amateur

@ErnieAlex, your explanations taught me a lot
I think different now, I understand some things about “meta”

I don’t have enough knowledge to write code from scratch
Now I’m looking for a ready code
Login, Register, Forgot Password, Token System, PDO and Class
Can you recommend a PHP script with these features?

Well, my friend, there are millions of tutorials on this subject. Here is one that talks about the various parts of a login system. This one uses prepared statements, password hashing (standard these days), redirection to the login page if not logged in and how to set up a user’s table for keeping the passwords stored safely. I think it covers most all that you may need. PHP-Login-Form-Tutorial
Good luck!

This topic taught me a lot, thank you
What is , I learned thanks to you
I’m reorganizing my script

<?php
require_once('includes/connect.php');

include('includes/header.php');
include('includes/navigation.php');
include('includes/sub_navbar.php');
?>
<div class="row content">

</div>
<?php include('includes/footer.php'); ?>

I’m trying to do it this way
Thank you very much

In my humble opinion, that is a great way to do it. You can lock in a header and footer to make it the same on every page on your site. And, just change the content as needed.

There are many many ways to accomplish a website layout. And, each programmer prefers their own version. I like the way you have set it up now. I suggest, putting all your libraries and CSS into the header section and all of your JS/JQuery/AJAX code and library links in your footer. If you are using any of them…

Looks like you are learning quickly.

1 Like

I did as you suggested
i only use ajax in body, on the upper part of the body, I’m using some JQuery code
So I only use it in “<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script>” header

Your messages here taught me a lot
Thank you so much

Adem, you are very welcome. That is why were visit this site, to help others.

Yes, I put library calls such as Jquery as you showed in the header. But, the actual code for the pages I usually put in the footer. The reason why is this way the pages load first. The javascript runs in the browser not on the server. So, it does not matter when it loads. But, most JS or Jquery is for manipulating displays or data once the page is inside the browser. It is not used for database access or other server-side routines. And, most programmers use the same JS and Jquery code on every page, so I find it convenient to put that code in the footer. But, as I said before, each programmer handles it in their own way.

Good luck with your site!

1 Like
Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service