BloomSky Weather Station - Display jpg image

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If neither your actiontiles installation nor the bloomsky script have changed, it may still be your browser. Try this:

  1. Open a new browser tab.
  2. Hit f12 to open your browser dev window and click the “console” tab, near the top left.
  3. Access your actiontiles dashboard in your new tab.

Do you get any errors in the dev window console? They’ll usually appear on a red background.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for the reply BTW!

Just realized they have hotlinking protection. Give me a second to create a function around it.

Thanks! So would this be added to the beginning of my current .php file and keep the rest the same?

Oh I think I get it. I leave the current .php file the way it is and add this as a new file named script.php that points to the current .php file. Is that moving in the right direction?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, that’s the hotlinking protection.

Just looking through their process now.

Makes sense as there is a “broken link” image displayed within ActionTiles.

image

Is there any way to get around the hotlinking?

You could use CURL or similar to copy the image to your server, then serve it from there.

You either need to serve the rf.gd page over https, if possible, or you need to allow the browser to accept mixed content for the actiontiles page.

Where and how did you do that? It should be for the https:// … actiontiles.com/… url.

As to the last CORB message, this is likely due to the favicon.ico request the browser is making to the rf.gd url, and the text/html response for the 404 page that is returned from the web hosting main site. If you create and place a favicon file in the document root folder, it should eliminate this part of the problem.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t know how specific the url in the setting is, but when I did this for a site, it included all the parts of the url except the path. For your case, I would expect it to start with https://b 13… and end with actiontiles.com

I did this by browsing to the page/site, clicking on the lock/view site information icon in the address bar, selecting the site settings, then change the insecure content selection from block (default) to allow.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service