Keyword clouding in SEO

Hi, I am new to SEO, Can anyone explain about keyword clouding concepts in SEO and its importance.

Well, I am getting to hate the word “CLOUD” ! ! ! Smiles…

Basically anything “CLOUD” is just a database of data that pertains to area involved. In the internet world
of websites, keys or keywords are basically called “tags” on most sites. If you Google then by using the
keywords “what is key clouding”, you will see a ton of info on this subject. One of the first ones is a good
favorite from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud I think that explains it nice for
you.

Even the word SEO is a bit confusing to a lot of people. Do a Google search on “what is seo really” and see
what the first 10 pages talk about. It is really about the money. About how sites track visitor’s usage of the
data on their pages and what they spend money on… It’s all about tracking something that is to be used
by the company to make more money. They will tell you that their SEO, keyword tracks and other data will
help you get a more personalized experience on their site. This is not true, it is really to track what you do
really want and help them make more money from your visit. So, SEO is good in some ways, and just a big
false promotion in another way…

So, after that “rant”… A key-cloud is basically just a new term for another part of SEO… Another part of
how to rank your site higher in the world of Google, Yahoo, AOL, Bing and whatever search engine…

The Keyword clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the text.

A word cloud gives you a good understanding how Google views the content on a page. I’ve written previously that you need to provide Google with the right signals so it can determine what your web page or post is about. Using enough of the right keywords on your page is one way for Google to make sense of your content.

While they’re not designed purely as a SEO tool, word clouds have become popular with SEO copywriters who use the tool to evaluate how frequently certain words appear on a web page. I found out about this technique from world-renowned SEO copywriter Glenn Murray from Divine Write Copywriting.

The good news is you don’t need to be a SEO expert to use a word cloud. You can create a word cloud to check if you’re using enough of the right words you want to rank and be known for.

There’s two word cloud generators I use – Word It Out and Wordle. All you need to do is copy and paste any amount of text or the link to a page with a RSS feed and it will generate a word cloud. It’s free and it’s super easy.
[backlink removed]

Keyword Cloud is a visual depiction of keywords used on a website, keywords having higer density are depicted in a larger fonts. Ideally your main keywords should appear in larger fonts at the start of the cloud.

Keyword Density is the percentage of occurrence of your keywords to the text in the rest of your webpage.
It is important for your main keywords to have the correct keyword density to rank well in Search Engines.
[backlink removed]

I am not a fan of spammed topics to further agendas. Removed your backlinks.

Key word is main considered, when we choose a keyword make sure that is been used by main to gain more traffic.

The Keyword clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the text.

Hello,
The keyword cloud is also known as tag cloud and is traditionally called weighted list in visual design field. This content tag is used on the site and is usually shown in alphabetic order. By using the keyword cloud, popular words are shown and it is as well clickable for users. if you are new to seo then you can take help from some online tutorial sites or can join any good digital marketing training institute.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service