best way to get website`s in the search engines

hi everyone

wanted to ask whats the best way into getting a website in the search engines.what are the best way to go about it as i would like to go about it the right way.andwhats the best way to search for the best keywords that relate to a website

regards

ropes2

The best way is to create a sitemap with all the links to all your pages.

Then add that sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.

After you do that, you can work on keyword optimization, their’s tons of strategies on the web.

To get your website in search engines you need to do SEO i.e. On page Optimization and Off Page Optimization… this will helps to your website get ranking in search engine result pages…

Try to create as much as bank links for your site, which helps in ranking your site.

my opinion is The best way is to create a sitemap with all the links to all your pages.Then add that sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.

Create sitemap with all the links to all the pages of website and then attach the sitemap to web master tools

There is no BEST-WAY.
SEO is a hard work and you have to improve your self. These are my suggests :

• Write some height quality contents on your website. Content is King. Do you remember that ? ( Don’t just copy-and-paste - Google will make you have to pay for that )
  • Re-design your website. As simple as possible.
  • Onpage Optimize.
  • Build your links.

It’s a war and we have to fight everyday :-\

I have a blog that talking about Web development and SEO:

Maybe you will find some good tips for your website.

you need to do SEO On page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service