update database script stopped working

Kevin, he did post his code. You did not read the entire thread. He was not using PDO so I did not want to
steer him to learning a new programming version. I looked into your “Webuilder” awhile ago when you did
suggest it and it costs money. A lot of newbies such as Dan do not want to pay for an editor and he is using
Notepad++ which is okay for a newbie in my opinion.

Dan, you have a lot of improvements in your code from the start of the process. If you want a website to do
more research, I suggest W3Schools and here of course… Here is a link to their site. You can select a
programming language at the top and an area of interest on the left. They have tutorials on just about any
item you need to learn about. This link starts you at display data from a database.
http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_mysql_intro.asp
( Press the next-chapter link to walk thru it. In the second page, they explain the differences between the
MySQLi code and PDO code. You can review that and see which way you want to go. If you decide on the
PDO version, use Kevin’s link. Either way, walk thru some of this tutorial and it will help you in the long run
I think… )

I was working a lot yesterday and today so I could not get back to your latest issue. I will be back here
about 5 PM EST and will look at your code in depth then to help you with it. Later…

[member=43746]ErnieAlex[/member], yes he posted code, but after three pages has still yet to post the form which is what I asked for.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service