Adding another line to footer coding

Hello everyone I am admittedly an amateur in online coding. I have developed my business website and have copyright being approved. This being said I want to include in the Footer section the note that my site is copyright protected, but am having issues in each attempt.

The desired end result is the footer to have two lines. Top line saying “PROUDLY OWNED BY INDEPTH ENGRAVING LLC” (This is already there)
Second line saying ‘Copyright protected’

The php I see through my Wordpress dashboard is as follows. Any advice on how to get my desired results would be appreciated.

<?php if ( is_active_sidebar( 'maxstore-footer-area' ) ) { ?>
<div id="content-footer-section" class="row clearfix">    				
	<?php dynamic_sidebar( 'maxstore-footer-area' ) ?>  				
</div>		
<?php } ?>
<?php printf( __( 'Proudly owned by %s', 'indepth' ), 'InDepth Engraving LLC '); ?>
<?php wp_footer(); ?>

Find this line

[embed=425,349]<?php printf( __( ‘Proudly owned by %s’, ‘indepth’ ), 'InDepth Engraving LLC ');
?>[/embed]

Replace with
[embed=425,349]<?php printf( __( ‘Proudly owned by %s’, ‘indepth’, 'Copyright Protected), 'InDepth Engraving LLC
');
?>[/embed]

sprints are not my specialty as I’m still fairly new to coding. But that should work fine.

Any changes that you make like this to core theme files will be lost when you update the theme or change it for another. The best way to do this is with a child theme and make the changes in footer.php which is plugable and the changes will remain even after you update the master theme.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service