Hello World of PHP!

I am completely new to HTML and to PHP.

I am currently reading the tutorials found in this site so.

I never finished college.

I want to learn how to build a Interactive web application on purely PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, or any other language that would facilitate goal.

But I am starting with PHP because it gives me the opportunity to find out more about HTML, since PHP and HTML are hand in hand if one would say.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome! Once you get started, please ask your questions. I am sure we can help!

College has nothing to do with programming in my humble opinion. I am learning new ways to handle
programming every day and I have not been in college for decades!

So, to get you started, you must remember these very, perhaps extremely important items.
First, PHP is SERVER-SIDE only. ALL of it’s processing is done on the server. The output from the PHP code
is then posted out to the browser. Browsers and Javascript and JQuery is all handled CLIENT-SIDE.
Therefore, design your site to handle all of the MySQL database info and other secure section in the PHP
side of the project. Use Javascript and JQuery to handle animation and display alterations in the browser.

Now, I am constantly sending people that come here for help to a training site that seems to be so very
easy to follow and always has more information than is needed. Here is a link to it for you to start. As you
will see, you can click on the left side menu a general topic such as HTML and then a sub category of what
you might be looking for under HTML coding. Study all the parts you need to learn. Hope it helps! Good
luck with your project and create a new post when you need help with a title that indicates what you need
assistance with…
http://www.w3schools.com/
(Note, on these tutorials on this site, they will walk you thru the process and you must press the next-page
button to see the next part. Easy to follow, step by steps. )

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service