passing multiple dropdowns to another page

Hi
I have a form that has a dropdown list that allow multiple selection. on this same form I have some javascript to create new rows of the form.

[code]

english and so on... [/code] on php page where the for goes to i did a var_dump[$_POST]; and it is something like: ["txtrequest"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(3) "sometext" [1]=> string(4) "differenttext" } ["ddllanguages"]=> array(7) { [0]=> string(9) "Bulgarian" [1]=> string(7) "English" [2]=> string(7) "Finnish" [3]=> string(6) "French" [4]=> string(7) "English" [5]=> string(7) "Finnish" [6]=> string(6) "French" }

So How do i split the ddl into the their rightful selections. In the first dropdown i selected (english, bulgarian,finnish,french) and in the next dropdown i choose (english, finnish and french).
thanks

What have you tried? Have you looked at the implode and explode functions?

no, haven’t tried them, not sure what good it would do. the post array doesn’t differentiate between the 2 sets of data so i would have know idea what the user has selected.
My thoughts are maybe to use javascript and put their choices in a hidden field and access that.

In the first dropdown i selected (english, bulgarian,finnish,french) and in the next dropdown i choose (english, finnish and french).

Why do you have TWO drop downs for selecting languages? In the odd case that you actually need to have two separate language group selects, the select name needs to be unique for each one.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service