Registration Form & PHP Classes

First I’ll give a link to my pastebins and then explain - http://pastebin.com/u/Strider64

There are five files (pastebins) that are necessary to get the registration form working, but it’s still not the full working code. It will take some tweaking on your end in order to get it working, but that’s the fun of coding isn’t it? :wink:

Anyways, I will from time to time go back and update the comments, add some more pastebins to it. I will freely answers questions, but remember I’m doing this for free. So keep this in mind when developing your own registration form and that I’m doing other things that will prevent me from answering questions in a timely manner. Though they probably will be answered in a couple of days on the average, but it might be longer it all depends on how busy I am. I didn’t post this in the tutorial section for the simple reason I’m not giving step-by-step instructions and for the most part you’re on your own in figuring on how to incorporate the scripts.

P.S. The Members.php class isn’t finish and I know some methods(functions) are left hanging. ;D

Strider64, I noticed this post was read a lot, but, nobody replied. So, I thought I would… :wink:

So, I mostly use just MySQLi and it seems to do well for my uses. I am beginning to use PDO a bit because
so many programmers use it. I do not use classes very much due to the added coding and since I do not
do a lot of complicated sites. But, that might change…

My thoughts are why you are not just posting the five files right here so all on the site can see them and
so they don’t have to go to another site to get them? Just curious on why some people use pastebin when
they are already on a forum that allows for posting files?

In your previous work that I have seen, you are much more thorough than I am. When I get more free
time, I will peek at your code on the pastebin… Hope more will reply to you…

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service