Looking for somewhere to start, then go from there!

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I wanted to add an option for users to create an account. This is what I would like;

Players select units to add to their team of 5. There will be a unit picture, a * level and a level number. Then save it.

The main page would show a list of all the users with the units they selected and information they put in.

Are there any premade templates that would qualify for what I am looking for? Or perhaps one that would be close I could modify?

A template in what? Search for some login tutorials and you may find something

Is this for Roblox? What type of gaming system are we talking about? There is a ton of code out there, but, we need more info to help you.

Do you already have the units and level database set up? Have you any code to show us? Help us help you…

It’s for a game called Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.

I want players to enter their name and friend code. Select their units from a drop-down menu. Based on that information I want it to display Name, Friend Code, Image for unit 1, Image for Unit 2, etc.

Well, that is a “canned” software on a website that controls the game play. It is not a program that you can install and alter.
You need to go onto their site and their blog/forum and see if anyone there can help you. They do have an option to pull
game units from other FF games, but, not a controllable system to use PHP to access. Not as far as I can see.

Therefore, I do not think this can be done…

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service